- 6 Wheels, Countless RC Car Tricks: Give your kids the thrill and excitement of driving an awesome remote control car with the Crawler 6 RC car; 6 tough all-terrain rubber tires let you drive upside down or downside up, indoors or out on any terrains
- Responsive Steering, No Interference Controls: Race multiple remote control cars - the 2.4GHz remote features an anti-interference system that lets you drive multiple RC cars at once; perform 360° flips, slick turns, and quick spins with a push of a button
- Powerful Motor, High Capacity Battery: Equipped with a high-power RC toy motor, this rugged and durable unique RC vehicle races to a maximum speed of 7km/h, performs tumble stunts, side spins, drifts in place, drives up, and races down
- Kid-Safe Rechargeable Remote Control Car: Impressive RC toy car design is built using nontoxic and kid-safe materials; features vibrant LED headlights and comes packed with an internal rechargeable battery (3-4 hours charge time), a USB charging cable, and a 2.4 GHz remote (requires 2 AA batteries)
- Quality Assured RC Toy: This small, portable remote car measures 6” L x 6” W x 5.7” H and is super easy and fun for kids ages 6 and up; We’ll provide a full refund if you’re not completely thrilled with this fun RC car for boys and girls
Great RC car for kids and adult-sized kids too!
This is a really fun and easy-to-use remote-control car for both kids and adults! We got this last December (2020), and the car has survived being driven by 4-6 -year-olds up and down hallways, into walls, hitting people's feet, chairs, boxes, all with ease. When it ends up on its side after an aggressive turn, it's even fun to get it back upright by learning how to time the two control sticks to get it to spin one direction and then the other.On the remote control, the left stick controls one set of three wheels, and the right stick controls the other set of three wheels (two independent channels). This means the car can go forward, backward, steer, spin in either direction. I use rechargeable AA NiMH batteries in the remote, and the car itself runs off of the included rechargeable Li-ion (?) batteries. It's great that the car comes with 2 batteries so you can charge one while using the other.I like the attention to detail in the design, for example the battery cover on the remote and on the car itself. Each battery cover has both a latching tab and a screw. To keep curious kids from poking around the battery compartments, put the screw back into place after replacing batteries. Or, alternatively, to speed up the battery charging process, leave the screw out and let the latching tab keep the cover closed.Very fun for the whole family!
on time delivery
kids toy it good for the price
es muy atrapante para los niños (10 años tiene mi hijo)
cuesta un par de días u horas depende de cuanto se utilice en aprender a manejarlo y algo importante es que no trepa escalones pequeños que fue algo que frustró a mi pequeño
Nice lil car
My nephew loved it was a gift
It is delivered with a lot of stuff missing.
This item comes with two batteries and a charge cable, but it had only one battery and no charge cable. The battery that is in the car only run for 2 or 3 minutes and is dead and I can't charge it because I don't have a charge cable and it takes a special cable. Thank You for nothing